We have become one of the pioneers in the market by manufacturing and exporting Non Metallic PP Pumps. Made of superlative quality raw materials, these products have a robust and strong construction. Owing to their low density and high temperature resistance, these products provide correct and defect free performance. Our offered products are used in different applications related to pumping corrosive liquids. Non Metallic PP Pumps are available with us in varied models and specifications as per the needs of the clients.
PP or Polypropylene,is a corrosion resistant vinyl polymer having low density is fairly rigid and has temperature resistance up to 80 degrees C. PP pumps are used for pumping corrosive liquids that cannot be handled by conventional metallic pumps.
- Conc. HCl loading and unloading of road tanker.
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases like Cl2, Br2, F2, I2, SO2, SO3, CO3, NH3.
- Water treatment.
- Effluent Treatment.
- Electro plating.
- Pickling in Steel Rolling Mills.
- Filter Press in Dyes.
- All pumps, shafts are available with sleeves of different materials compatible with the liquid
- All pumps are available with externally mounted balanced mechanical seal or Ptfe
- Gland packing or internal mechanical seal with Elastomer bellows.
- Polypropylene volute and impellers are injection molded which provide smooth hydraulic
- High quality ball bearings increase service life.